Autohook updated

Written by fredrik

21 december, 2011

When I linked to autohook the other day, I was not prepared that somebody would actually try it, and tell me that it did not work.

So, eating my own dogfood I set up the released version of autohook, to run Blaag generation, and realized that it did, indeed, not work. This is fixed now in version 1.1.0, which also does away with using if __name__: ..." and instead uses setuptools magic to create runnable scripts.

In addition, I realized that setting up hooks for a single repo was kind of a pain, so I simplified the configuration for that use case.

You May Also Like…

0 kommentarer